– Why should I choose the Centre of Russian Language studies?
– The Centre of Russian Language studies has been in operation since 1990. It has already helped hundreds of students from all over the world to learn Russian language. We have formed especially tight bonds with Universities of Great Britain and the USA. We offer the courses for all levels, from the beginners to the most advanced. We have students of all age groups and backgrounds. Most of them naturally come from England. The campus of the Centre is located right at the heart of Kazan city, just a short stroll from the pearl of the medieval Russian architecture, Kazan Kremlin, and the main city promenade, Bauman street.
– What teaching material is used at the lessons?
– Our teachers with a tremendous experience of teaching Russian as a foreign language employ the most recent teaching materials and techniques relevant to the language level and skills of their students. However, there is always one basic book for each course. Each course includes the use of materials from other teaching books and as well as exercises, newspapers and magazines, tailored original teaching programs complied by our own teachers. We are always open to correlation of the material according to the individual needs of the students.
– How and when can I apply?
– You can apply for any course by writing to us at JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING . Please, also write us about time you would like to study, your preferred location, the course you are interested in (group or individual, amount of tuition per week, type of course), and your current proficiency level. You should apply at least 1 month before you wish to arrive if you want the Centre to provide you with visa support. One of our administrators will then contact you about course availability and help you to arrange a program according to your specifications.